Comcast Cable - Comcast online chat sucks!
Comcast keep charging for monthly modem fee $6. when i found out, i bought a $80 modem and replaced the old one. (same brand and same model number)
When i try to activate the new modem online (i have to do this because that is the only web page that comcast allow me to go), i got nowhere. (failed to activate message repeatedly) However, I can open the online chat function using the new modem. Then I chatted with 2 different technicians for nearly 2 hours 5:22 to 7:18 pm using the new modem and could not resolve the issue (i.e I could not browse any other website). I finally got connected online by calling comcast technician (of course another 7 minutes of wait and listen through their advertisement)
Comcast claim that they do not have record of the chat. But I do. I began taking screen shots one hour into the fruitless chat.
What a service!
Their customer guarantee is totally worthless!
More Review Details
You May Also Like
- "Let start by saying I usually don't take the time to do this kind of thing...but if I can prevent even 1 person from entering into a "contract" with this..."
- "PLEASE DO YOURSELF A FAVOR----> DO NOT BUY anything from Buy Squad. Honestly, after researching on this company, I feel so *** to fall for their "low price" ;0( I ordered..."
- "After months of shotty service and incorrect bills, we finally cancelled our DirecTV account after almost 10 years of being a customer. They couldn't have cared less and the months..."
- "went in to have tire checked at the Renton Les Swaub. just had whole front end of vehicle repainted a month ago. washed and waxed car yesterday and there was..."
- "TSP President Volodimyr P. Pigida, and TSP Vice President Marina Bondarenko were the leaders behind the online hybrid ponzi/pyramid scam Trend Sound Promoter, TS Music Catalog, TS Music Publishing, Ect...."
- "I bought 2 packs of Double Stuf Oreos and BOTH packs had the same problem. One half of the cookie was broken in pieces and not attached to the cream..."
- "With no warning, we had to find a car for our daughter. Low Book Sales had a 2007 Honda Accord advertised for $6000- at least $3000 under Blue Book. Not expecting..."
- "We were greeted by Chan the rep from carpet one at the flea market. His product of flooring was suppose to be the best ever. We asked if the it..."
- "Here is the timeline of my experience with Teddy Bear Smiles. On Sept 18th when I dropped my daughter off at school her class was already in with the photographer so..."