Comcast Cable - Comcast online chat sucks!
Comcast keep charging for monthly modem fee $6. when i found out, i bought a $80 modem and replaced the old one. (same brand and same model number)
When i try to activate the new modem online (i have to do this because that is the only web page that comcast allow me to go), i got nowhere. (failed to activate message repeatedly) However, I can open the online chat function using the new modem. Then I chatted with 2 different technicians for nearly 2 hours 5:22 to 7:18 pm using the new modem and could not resolve the issue (i.e I could not browse any other website). I finally got connected online by calling comcast technician (of course another 7 minutes of wait and listen through their advertisement)
Comcast claim that they do not have record of the chat. But I do. I began taking screen shots one hour into the fruitless chat.
What a service!
Their customer guarantee is totally worthless!
More Review Details
You May Also Like
- "Hello. DirectTV installed a big satellite dish on the (newer) roof of my home-that I rent out in Copperas Cove. My tenant claims his mother had ordered the service (long..."
- "DO NOT BUY A VIZIO TV, unless you want to throw away your hard earned cash! I purchased a Vizio TV, Model # E55i-A0, in November, 2013. 9 months later,..."
- "I have not been a Comcast customer for several years, however, some of my neighbors are. There is a Comcast cable box attached to the side of my townhouse...."
- "I just tried to melt cheese for 12 minutes in milk at an attempt to make a cheese sauce, as you can see it never melted, and here is the..."
- "Hi I am here to "advise (or) ask" Auto Zone why they permit homeless people to sleep in or around their dumpsters at store # 1051 at 1200 S.W. 12..."
- "Problems with my money order sent to Extra Space Storage in Albuquerque. I sent my money order on August 24 2015 to make sure it gets there for September 1,..."
- "Instead of recommending a movie theater that is close to me, fandango takes for granted that I am going to see a movie at a place that is 4 hours..."
- "I ordered a tuna sandwich. I got a tablespoon of tuna, some rotted lettuce, 2 paper thin see-thru tomato slices and enough bread to stuff a turkey. Rotten, wilted, old,..."
- "I purchased two chairs from Ashley furniture less than three years ago and purchased the guardsman five year protection for each chair. I submitted a claim for tears in both..."