Comcast Cable - Comcast online chat sucks!
Comcast keep charging for monthly modem fee $6. when i found out, i bought a $80 modem and replaced the old one. (same brand and same model number)
When i try to activate the new modem online (i have to do this because that is the only web page that comcast allow me to go), i got nowhere. (failed to activate message repeatedly) However, I can open the online chat function using the new modem. Then I chatted with 2 different technicians for nearly 2 hours 5:22 to 7:18 pm using the new modem and could not resolve the issue (i.e I could not browse any other website). I finally got connected online by calling comcast technician (of course another 7 minutes of wait and listen through their advertisement)
Comcast claim that they do not have record of the chat. But I do. I began taking screen shots one hour into the fruitless chat.
What a service!
Their customer guarantee is totally worthless!
More Review Details
You May Also Like
- "I have sat here and read all of these complaints and must say I think I have made my choice and am going to end my services. From day one..."
- "Hello fellow anglers! I recently purchased three of the new Blair Wiggins Signature series flats blue rods. I purchased the 7.2', 7.9' and the 8.0' rods. I..."
- "I have not been a Comcast customer for several years, however, some of my neighbors are. There is a Comcast cable box attached to the side of my townhouse...."
- "Carlton Al Moaibed Hotel, Dammam, Saudi Arabia. I stayed 7 nights. First night stayed in suite (arrived middle of night). Refundable, booked online at Expedia. Expedia collected nothing; all charges are..."
- "I will never buy another Thor motor coach. Its designed badly and assembled even worse. Your better off buying a old clunker and redoing everything. Because with a new Thor..."
- "So not only did it take 3+ months to get here but it also came in the wrong size. Just opened it up and looked at how BIG they are...."
- "We purchased a Missouri Freedom General 2- 48/96V 2000W turbine,Coleman 440 HVA charge controller,10,000W Aims inverter/charger,48V Diversion dump load resistor(4resistor dump),3phase break switch,100A fuse and holder and all the goodies..."
- "We bought a Dormia Queen waterbed and base frame from a store and the frame busted that night. As we were laying there... it actual creaked and pop! I ended..."
- "I spent 100,000 pesos ($over 2000 USD) buying a laptop with a one year parts and labor warranty. After 11 months the screen broke. I sent Lazada almost..."